Last week I mainly worked on folliage. The goal was to create an art level which looked exactly like how the end result would look. My job was to make all the plants in there.
After that I’ve adjusted my material from earlier to look more cartoony with less values. I kept only the big and medium details and used a noise generator that olmo created to have the more cartoony look.
Finally I’ve made a presentation that we could use for the milestone we had. I took some slides from the art document and some from the pitch doc what still remained of the initial idea and then adjusted and made some new pages as well.